Friday, August 5, 2011

Sneak peeks and working for the weekend

Here are some sneak peeks of our bedroom completely done!! I will post the full reveal next week. I am finishing up some projects this weekend and a few are for our bedroom.


Lately it feels like Cody and I have been working for the weekend just to work some more on the weekend! We have been busy updating the outside of our house. We have been siding it, painting, re landscaping, and laying down sod. I can't wait till it's all finished. This weekend I have a lot of small projects to finish up. Here is the breakdown:

Paint all the trim in the hallway (or actually have my Mom paint all the trim)
Spray paint the mats from our wedding pictures. They either turned yellow or I didn't realize how off white they are.I thought about buying new mats then realized I could spray paint them for a whole lot cheaper!!

I am planning on making a curtain for in our bedroom/bathroom. This is the fabric.

I bought this table for  our entry way. I needed something long and skinny and I found this and liked the shape but not the color. I want something bold so I am thinking of painting it all white then painting navy stripes on it.

And my last project this weekend is making a mirror for above our entry table. I saw this DIY tutorial on Home Depot. Mirrors are so expensive! The ones that I liked were over $200!!! This one should be around 50$


I will report back and let you know what all gets done!! Hopefully everything:) Any weekend projects for anyone out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment