Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New List

I’m not going to make a list of things I want to accomplish this year because who knows how big that list would be. I do better with short term goals that I know I can get done as opposed to a HUGE list of 50 things that I would “someday” like to accomplish. It normally ends up being that someday=never. We want to get started on the cabinet sanding/priming/painting step in our kitchen process. Since we know this will take us a good month or more to do (we have a ton of cabinets) we are giving ourselves a month to finish up a bunch of small unfinished projects. So here is the list…we’ve already got some accomplished too! I will share each project when it’s done!

  • Touch up paint downstairs
  • Prime and paint basement bathroom
  • Hang new light fixture and mirror in down stairs bathroom
  • Hang curtain rods and curtains in sunroom
  • Finish sanding and stain new end tables for sunroom
  • Finish table lamps for sunroom
  • Hang crown moulding in sunroom
  • Hang bead board in hallway on ceiling
  • Hang crown moulding in hallway
  • Hang 3 light fixtures in hallway
  • Re paint front entry table
  • Make cushions for window seat in sunroom
  • Make upholstered ottoman/coffee table for sunroom
Think it's doable in a month? Here's hoping it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment