Friday, October 7, 2011

Opinions Please!

So as you can tell by my picture, I obviously did not major in graphic designJ  But, as crazy as this looks it actually helps me visualize what our dresser could look like!
So, here are the options…


1, 2, and 8 are all stencils
3, 4, and 7 are actually fabric samples that I just like the pattern of. So, I would have to replicate these on my own without the help of a stencil.
5 & 6 are what we were initially thinking…just adding some small detail to each drawer by painting an outline of a box or with box filled in.
9 is a little out there but my thought on that was that I am loving the ombre effect lately, with the gradation in color. I could do this to each drawer separately or all the drawers as one (if that makes sense).
Ignore the color on them all too, I was thinking something navy but maybe bringing another color in would be good, or perhaps I should just leave them all white… I defiantly don’t want to make any rash decisions, so even after I decide what I should do I will probably wait to pull the trigger till I finish some other things in the room.

Ok so I now I need your opinion! Which number is your fav??

2 comments: